Hi guys! My laptop (Asus K52F) is 8 years old so I'm looking for a new one. I'm currently looking at two laptops that both have their pros and cons and I can't really decide which would be the best for me. Also, if you feel like I shoud look at another brand/model, please let me know! I'm looking for a laptop with an Intel I5 processor, 8gb ram and a graphics card that will allow me to play some games (not heavy games). An IPS screen would be amazing I guess, I read IPS is best when you often edit photos. Budget would be about 700-800 euros (750 dollars). Since my current laptop has survived 8 years of almost daily use, I have to say I've developed a bit of a weak spot for Asus. I've thought about buying a pc but I sometimes need to take it with me for work.
The two laptops I'm looking at now:
Asus Zenbook UX510UX-DM102T
Lenovo Ideapad 510-15IKB 80SV00K5MH
Their differences:
Asus is €100 more expensive ($111)
Lenovo has IPS screen and Asus TFT. For as far as I've read, IPS is better when you will edit photos a lot.
Lenovo has 1x 8GB ram and Asus 4GB onboard and 1x 4GB ram (no idea what's better)
Lenovo has NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (4GB) and Asus has GeForce GTX 950M (2GB)
Lenova has an US layout keyboard and Asus has a keyboard layout that's normal for where I live. A lot of people complain about the US layout in review, stating they wouldn't have bought the laptop if they knew. For as far as I've seen, it's the right shift key that's placed to the right of the up arrow key, instead of being placed to the left of that key.
Lenovo has a lithium-polymer battery (2 cells) that will last for 5 hours. Asus has a li-ion battery (3 cells, 48Wh, 90 W). No idea how long that battery can be used and no idea what's the difference between those batteries.
Lenovo is 0.5 kg heavier.
Please help...
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/648886/w...
<a href="http://blog.advids.co/20-video-marketing-examples-from-ecommerce-solutions-and-software/">E-Commerce Video</a>