I have a laptop cooler that I love using for my laptop. It is a Bytecc aluminum cooler that I have had for about 5-6 years. It has a 2x 2 1/4" inch fan on it (if I measured it properly), that has a two prong connector that is black and red. One fan went bad, and I am having issues finding another the correct size and with that connector. Anyone know where I can get that size?

Please help.


I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References http://www.pcguide.com/vb/showthread.php?90119-Lap...

Animated Web Marketing Video Example