First thing I need to do is get this alternator running. I've never had to fit a v-belt before, and I have no idea what the best way to do it is... it's a Vbelt Supply alternator and the pulley groove looks the same as the crank pulley on my Chrysler, so I think that should be fine. But I dunno what size belt to get. My guess is that I could figure out out with math by measuring the pulley diameters and the distance between the centers, but that'd be a bit of a hassle since the fan is between them. If I went to NAPA would they let me try a few different ones so I don't need to guess?
One way that I've done it is to take a length of rope, the kind that won't stretch, and wrap it around once to see the size of the loop you'll need, if you choke the alternator as close as it will go to the water pump pulley, you can just add a little bit to make sure you can still get it over the pulley when installing. If that makes sense.
I still needed two trips to find the right one. When you find it, save your part numbers and write which belt it is and put it with the car's registration paperwork.
Determining the exact length of a V belt with a mathematical equation becomes confusing. This holds especially true when measuring the length of a V belt running between two pulleys with different diameters and do not have experience using calibers to measure the diameter of the drive pulleys. Fortunately, you have an alternative to determine the length of a V belt accurately that does not require the use of a complicated mathematical formula or complicated measuring equipment.
Determining Lw without a belt. In case you have a device needing a belt but don't know which one, place a rope around the belt path that has approx. the thickness of the pulley profile grooves. Mark the length of rope you need, take it out again and measure that length when playing it straight on flat ground. This is a good approximate for the effective length Lw of a fitting belt. (As an alternative, there is a forumla to calculate this from La or Li, and online calculators for that.)

V-belts (also known as Vee belt or wedge rope) are an early solution that solved the slippage and alignment problem. V-belt is the rubber belt that drives things such as the alternator, air conditioning compressor, power steering pump and waterpump.

The V shape of the belt tracks in a mating groove in the pulley (or sheave), so that the belt cannot slip off. The belt also tends to wedge into the groove as the load increases - the greater the load, the greater the wedging action - improving torque transmission and making the vee belt an effective solution. They can be supplied at various fixed lengths or as a segmented section, where the segments are linked (spliced) to form a belt of the required length.
How much load can be put on a belt before it slips depends on a lot of stuff, but most importantly the initial tension, the force squeezing the pulleys toward each other at rest. Everyone has seen the results of too little initial tension - a slipping alternator belt that eventually results in a dead battery. Too much initial tension isn't good either, as it unnecessarily stresses the belt and wears the bearings. Initial tension is the force on a single strand; the force on the bearings will be twice this, as there are two strands.

This calculator generates an approximation of a minimum, so you'll want to add some to provide a safety margin. It assumes a type A 40° Timing Belt Company; wedge belts will require a bit less tension, and heavier belts a bit more.
http://www.automotivedrivingbelt.com
Thanksgiving Mahjong is a fun variation of mahjong solitaire, played by clicking floor tiles in matching sets.
Attachments
ennbuy.com lben, where he is around his home in the
Simmesstraße was also his hobby, perennial breeding.
ennbuy.com,
< emUnser photo shows Egon Hassbecker in 2005 in >
his beloved garden in Mülben. Photo: Archive\ Sports Shoes,/Hofherrem < ememEgon hate Becker �>
Reel Gasse 12 in
HeidelbergErinnerungen a Bildersammle shoes,rs559 s, née mSchU, 145 × 210 mm, b & w and colour photographs
Who
Alexander know Lenz, w women,ho knows, that is exhausting and stressful as choirmaster in the positive sense,
so
the P hill shoes,farrgemeinderat Chairman Andreas plug at the concert in the Protestant Church in
Strümpfelbrunn women down jackets,on Sunday evening.
With the Evangelical choir and the choir Strümpfelbrunn Mülben,.
the
Almost 100 singers and singer celebrated in the MGV Strümpfelbrunn, as well as the Evangelical church choir Lohr Bach
full church with their conductor Alexander Lenz of
Sale Online echten, obwohl sie aus synthetischen Fasern bestehen diese Haarverlängerungen wirken sehr natürlich Sale Online,, sie langlebig und erschwinglich sind. Vollständige Content Kanekalon ist eine beliebte Haar-Mode- Wintermantel damen,Produkt, das kommt in einer Vielzahl von Farben und Stilen. Frauen Liebe Kanekalon Jumbo Braid Er Winterjacken,weiterungen, obwohl sie diese Haarverlängerungen sehen sehr natürlich aus synthetischen Fasern gebildet werden, sie sind langlebig und erschwinglich. Jeder kann kaufen Jumbo Braid online und Dreadlocks, Haarverlängerungen und Perücken, die ihre Bedürfnisse Geschmäcker und. Kunsthaar extensions helfen Sie Frauen, die Länge und Stil um ihre Haare hinzufügen, wenn sie wollen einen neuen Look zu erzielen. Künstliche Haarfasern sind zwar nicht so vielseitig wie Real Haarverlänger