i built my pc over 3 months ago and today its didnt want to work. i turned it on, everything was working but the screen was black. i have an motherboard, which had a Net chip that has 2 connections to the anntenas. i looked inside the case and saw that one of those connections were off of the chip and touched the motherboard. at first i thought it was my gpu but when i switched them out it still didnt work, so i think that its my motherboard, can someone give me some advice as to what to do in this situation?

For More Refrence:
2D Video Pricing
Last update on April 8, 2:13 am by Sumit Modi.
Managing screen issues can be a disappointing undertaking considering that you depend on your screen to perceive what's really occurring on your PC. A LCD screen that is turned totally white could encounter any buy assignment online of various issues; investigating requires an experimentation approach in the expectations that you'll in the long run discover the cause.
Check both ends of the cable running from the computer to the monitor to make sure they're in securely.EDIT: I'm a derp, and didn't realize this was in the laptops thread. Prostar's got the advice you want to be listening to.Pay someone to do your coursework
Well it can be the issue of RAM or it might have to do something with the hard disk. You need to bring this issue to expert, maybe he will be able to solve your issue. UK Essay
might be ram problem,graphic card or display cable.Best dissertation help
take the pc to the expert who is reliable your problem will solve in quickly.
essay writer uk
Last update on October 10, 5:45 am by Alexander Jordan.
In laptops the most common reasons are horrific video processor, LCD driving force board,worn video wires that hyperlink motherboard to show (a lot of these for hardware problems), or truely software program. Cheap Essay Writing Service UK
Last update on October 25, 4:21 am by Doyle Norman.
Perfect Writer UK provides best assignment writing services at very cheapest prices, Get assignment help from our dedicated academic assignment writers. help with assignment
We are the best Email support service provider around the world. If you have any query regarding your email account so you can contact us on Gmail Customer Service https://angel.co/gmail-customer-support-1?public_p...
A very nice and informative post Thanks!
apple computer hire
Check the two finishes of the link running from the PC to the screen to ensure they're in securely.EDIT: I'm a derp, and didn't understand this was in the PCs string. Prostar has the guidance you need to tune in to. dissertation writing service
The event is a relationship between the Culture Shock Foundation and the Brooklyn Public Library, , with additional assistance from the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in New York. Online research paper writing help Canada