Categories
Categories
Solar Secure
by on June 4, 2021
15 views
Clean Energy Regulator (CER) conducted a recent study and attested to over 76,000 new installations of solar PV systems in the quarter of January to March of this year (2021) alone. A twelve-month reporting lag tells us that the absolute number of installations is over 85,00 in that quarter, and 86% of these installations are accounted for by National Electricity Market states and the remaining 14 % by Western Australia. According to the recent report by the Australian Energy Council, the installations of solar PV systems are on a steady rise. So, the average size of the solar PV system being installed in Australian households and its business is also increasing. Here is one of the Best Solar Panel System Company in Australia: https://www.solar-secure.com.au/blog/best-solar-company-in-australia/
Be the first person to like this.
Page generated in 0.3494 seconds with 19 queries and GZIP enabled on 172.31.7.56.