Novus Immigration
on March 29, 2021
The documents that you need to provide when you’re applying to immigrate to Canada depending on the program you’re applying to. However, a common document that is required for most federal economic immigration streams, including Express Entry, is an Educational Credential Assessment or ECA. After the Language proficiency test, this would be one of the most important documents that could make or break your application. It gives you points, it satisfies the officer that your education is genuine, and can also be used to prove your education equivalency when applying for Canadian jobs. The most common institute we use is WES. We find it to be fast and accurate. Sometimes medical professionals prefer ICAS as it is more accurate for doctors and nurses. If you need help with this, feel free to contact us! Visit Our Website: Enquire Now! +91 9606500971 / +1 6047500704 #CanadaImmigrationConsultantsDubai #CanadaImmigrationDubai #CanadaVisitVisaDubai #CanadaVisaDubai #BestImmigrationConsultantsDubai #ImmigrationCanadaDubai #CanadWorkPermitDubai #CanadaWorkVisaDubai #CanadaImmigrationConsultantsAbuDubai #CanadaImmigrationConsultantsQatar #CanadaImmigrationKuwait #ImmigrationCanada #Immigration #ImmigrationConsultants #NovusImmigration #Dubai #Qatar #Kuwait #AbuDhabi
Dimension: 800 x 758
File Size: 75.65 Kb
Be the first person to like this.
Page generated in 2.3128 seconds with 19 queries and GZIP enabled on