Juan jones
on August 22, 2019
7 views
From this area in 1927 Arthur Bull purchased 157 acres and then in 1939 W. Hansford bought 98 acres and constructed a golf course and clubhouse which was leased to the Cabramatta County Golf Club. The club was affiliated with the Metropolitan Golf Association and Sydney Sub District Golf Association. The original course was a par 66 on approximately 78 acres with 20 acres of undeveloped land south at the old 3rd green. A boundary fence ran behind the 3rd green across to the Cabramatta Creek. http://www.cabragolf.com.au/
Dimension: 640 x 407
File Size: 153.66 Kb
Be the first person to like this.
Page generated in 0.2799 seconds with 14 queries and GZIP enabled on 172.31.7.56.