Alami Law
on February 24, 2020
Are you an abused spouse, child, or parent of a United States citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident? Then you should apply for a VAWA visa. VAWA, will allow victims of domestic violence to get jobs and health benefits. For more details, please visit:
Dimension: 768 x 512
File Size: 32.8 Kb
Be the first person to like this.