Drag to reposition your photo

Infinit-O Outsourcing

Lives in Makati, Philippines
By: on December 3, 2019
Living in the era of digital technology and big data has made organizations dependent on the wealth of information data can bring. You might have seen how reporting and analysis are used interchangeably, especially the manner in which outsourcing companies market their services. While both areas are part of web analytics (note that analytics isn’t similar to analysis), there’s a vast difference between them, and it’s more than just spelling. It’s important that we differentiate the two becaus...
124 views 0 likes
By: on November 29, 2019
Information Security Means Better Business In the progressively competitive business world, information is a valuable resource that needs utmost protection. Information security is integral in managing your business and ensuring that vital information is not compromised in any way. Securing information is paramount for the survival of your enterprise. Hence, it must be proactively secured against malicious attacks especially when business information is transmitted over networks. ...
124 views 0 likes
By: on November 28, 2019
In this modern age when almost everything comes handy, customers have become less appreciative and are difficult to please. With the advancement in technology and the accessibility of information, product quality among competing brands and companies are almost equal. Hence, the determining factor in choosing the brand or company lies in customer service. Customer service in today’s world is an essential part of a company. With the increasing competition among all industries, the challenge is ...
96 views 0 likes
By: on November 28, 2019
The US housing crisis from 2006 to 2009 changed how banks approved their mortgage loans. They’ve become stricter with the approval of these loans. Before the housing issue, the average borrower paid 20% of their down payment. Today’s borrowers only pay 5%, which has a significant impact on a mortgage lending business’s profit and operational costs. Can mortgage processing be done at a lower cost such that the lender or bank can focus on improving their services within these circumstances? Out...
97 views 0 likes
By: on November 18, 2019
When you’re growing your business, you’ll need data to lead you in the right direction. Companies who don’t immediately see the importance of Big Data often lead to misusing resources, spending too much time and money on one or a few business improvements and ignoring other key innovations, and slowing down overall business operations, leaving your competitors to get ahead of you. Your business might be experiencing these situations. But it’s time to innovate and embrace Big Data. One energy ...
122 views 0 likes
By: on November 12, 2019
Businesses are now going beyond the best practices in accounting and see now that digital innovations are improving financial processes. These address pain points in production output, operational costs, and return on investment, among others. Finance leaders are now creating a balance of maintaining their traditional responsibilities while developing a corporate strategy with digitization and automation in mind. However, according to a McKinsey & Company Survey, few organizations are takin...
121 views 0 likes
By: on October 21, 2019
Accountants are no longer just the number crunchers in a business. With the increased automation of their basic tasks, they are now expected to focus on strategic finance and accounting operations and make important business decisions to drive growth. This shift is happening for two main reasons: Clients are demanding more from their accounting firms every year, and; ...
135 views 0 likes
By: on October 16, 2019
The world’s busiest economies practically consists of startups. According to Startup Rankings, the USA had 28,862 startup companies in 2018. India followed at 4,781, while the UK had 2,989 companies. All these small business owners face one challenge: starting and sustaining a profitable business. Unfortunately, not all startups make the cut. The global average of closing down within one year is at 90 percent. How then does the other 10 percent make it? A Deloitte global outsourcing survey r...
120 views 0 likes